Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Little Green Men

The buds are the crew we meet on their planet. They have just grown up, their not sure how long they have been living, but there reaching adulthood. Later in the pub bud

Joe: Hi Paul
Paul: Hi Joe how u doing, you’re family doing alright at budgreen?
Joe: Yeah there doing fine I actually just got this new style of mineral plant that helps us get more minerals.
Paul: Wow that sounds good what is it?
Joe: It’s called a minerbud.
Paul: Well I will have to go down to the local garden centre and see if I can find that.
Joe: I have done one better I got a couple of seeds in case any of my friends wanted some.
Paul: Thanks Joe.

Joe and Paul pick up their bud beers and take a swig from the nice ale.

Suddenly the ground is shaking and suddenly they look out the window to find somehow for unknown reasons the whole pub has been lifted out the ground and put into a big white world. Then not one second later a second pub called Obud pub is next to them like magic.

We join Joe and Paul as all the men notice something.

Paul: What’s happening?
Joe: I don’t know the ground definitely shaking I don’t know what it is.

Some seconds later they come to rest

Paul: well at least we still and whatever that was I hope it doesn’t happen again.
Joe: same here.
Joe: Hey look out the window there is pub next to us
Paul: so there is!
Joe: Should we go out?
Paul: I don’t know if it looks alright.





They run out not only to find their pub and the one they could see through the window but many more pubs all round them.

Joe: Wow we go to have good time trying out all these ales but this big white world is weird but I can’t breathe very well.
Paul: same here.
Paul: Hey there’s similar guys as to us should we talk to them Joe?
Joe: don’t know!

Paul and Joe walk off to meet these strange but similar people.

Matt: Hello who are you?
Paul: Hello I am Paul, who are you?
Matt: I am Matt who is you’re friend?
Paul: This Joe.
Matt: Well I have my friends Ste and Rick here as well
Paul: Do you know how you got to this strange place (coughs)?
Matt: I don’t know but my way of keeping things sane is to say for the effort of people like us and ourselves is we are living and we should do our best.
Joe: that’s doesn’t sound too bad (coughs)
Paul: I don’t know I have always just live for the moment.

Suddenly the men have all been from somewhere under there feet been pushed together and all the buildings are all together and squashed. There is a piercing sound and no light. There is barely any air but they can just about talk.

Paul: Help!
Matt: Calm down!
Paul: How can I calm down the whole way we thought of our world has just changed and that noise is deafening what the hell is happening?
Matt: I don’t know but let’s hold together.
Crew: Cool!!

Within a second of saying cool all the men are next to each as if there in a container there had all blacked out as they were knocked about somewhere but there all together now.

Joe: (as he gets up) Well at least this is some place better.
Matt: Yeah same here.
Paul: I can’t work it out why did this happen to us and know else in the world and where is this strange place? I hope nothing happens like what happened before.




As they are standing there all the men are somehow moved extraneous distance but it didn’t really affect them. Then suddenly they were lying alone in what seemed like a giant white valley but not only were there plants and trees but there are is a brown creature.

Matt: (thinks to himself have I all gone insane or something this all seems like a dream. I hope I wake up)
Matt: where is this?

Muzzi: Whjeo Obfje?

Matt: Where did that voice come from?

Muzzi: (The brown creature sticks a weird green leaf in to what looks like an earhole) I am Muzzi this is my body. If you are wondering where you are you are on me. Who are you?

Matt: I am a man I come from the bud world who are you?

Matt: what do you mean on you?

Muzzi: I mean this land you think is land is actually me.

Matt: Oh (matt can’t fathom this and turns another way and ignores it. (He can barely breathe and he lays there dozing unsure where his friends are. But he thinks they must somewhere in this wilderness)

The giant white valley encloses on the men and seconds later Matt feels he head burning and after some wind passes him his head is burning and suddenly he is dead but his soul floats off in to the emptiness of space and not long after the same happens to Joe, Paul and Ste and Rick. Though they may be dead there soul lives live on to somewhere else.





























P.s. I do like a good joint of weed.

No comments: