Tuesday, July 05, 2005

you never know

Febuary 1st

My name is Terry, I live in the countryside and it is very pleasant but sometimes it can get very frosty and I have seen a lot of my friends die from it since I have been alive. My mum died before I got to know here, but my older friends who knew her said she was very caring. I was born in febuary and my mother decided to have a water birth she thought it would be the best.

In my family I have two brothers and sisters who are doing quite well and now most of them are starting to have kids with their wives and husbands but so far I haven’t found anyone special, and I do worry that will be soon too late, to have any. I have always been a coverted one and like to keep myself to myself. Though I do like to go out with lads a lot when there not busy down to the local watery for a couple, there’s quite a lot of fine cuties.

One of my favourite sports is acrobatic flying when I am up there I am in my element I love it, you so free it feels great. Though it took a lot of practice I managed it in the end and quite a lot of my friends took to the skill quite easy. I first decided I want to do after I saw great Barry the acrobatic doing it for a show for us as part of friends 20th birthday.

Those times when I was younger I really did have a good time and since then I have just been working out with my friends and getting in good shape, since there is no chance of a lady nowadays but it good to look good though even if there is chance of a cuddle.























Febuary 2nd

At the start of the day wasn’t too bad a start but I did feel more and more tired later on.




………… Z.Z.Z.Z.ZZZZZ…….





Terry’s best friend Baz

Terry was a very noble person he may have been able to get along with the lads but wasn’t too successful with cuties, but that didn’t matter he did live a good life and many friends at that and we all are going to miss him dearly. Thanks Terry you were the best !





























But then he was only a Mayfly.

No comments: