Tuesday, July 05, 2005

weird shop

I was walking down a street and I saw this shop, I was a bit surprised and decided to go in, as I walked in the previous person went had gone in just before me and the man who owned the shop said to us both (but was really talking to the guy in front) that if you paid £2 then you could have experience like no other. So I thought just as the guy in front of me thought to pay the man and see what it was all about (been a sucker that I am) as he went behind the desk and to a corner of the shop, where the bloke who owned said to go, (on the left handside) he came from out of the curtain and in a very cartoony style did a dance and blew horns. As a next customer I jumped at the chance as it looked exciting and I was curious how it worked. The man who owned the shop looked at me and asked if I would like a go, I said “yes” and looked in my wallet only to think I saw money but not enough for £2, but when I looked again there was another pound in there and I paid the man. So he pointed to me and told me to go round the curtain and to the right. As I went round it was black dark and I could see many opening thru the curtain towards the front of the shop. As I stood near the curtain it was if a hand or maybe two hands grabbed me and pulled me like a puppet and began making me dance, after been a bit freaked out, I started to enjoy it.


As it finished the man who owned the shop gave me a weird looking toy or things that I can’t describe. It look like a bicycle frame but with no seat and handlebars and moved on its own and didn’t go in straight lines but when it zig zag but as if go round corners every time it moved, the man in the shop said that if it were to go ahead of me then it was mine. As I left the shop it was ahead and I supposed that it was mine. I followed it to see where it would go and wondered where it would take me.


About a year later this weird present was still with me and I met this guy and told him the whole story and he said that I was lucky guy to have spent so little and gained so much.

This guy I met told me that he had a similar experience with the same shop and that he needed to rest, so we went to this tower block and climbed on the outside steps up to the top where there is a garden of sorts on the top, with good views. As stood up there me and him waited and smoke some bud. Whilst we were up there we were joined by some of his friends and we got introduced. After a bit of chatting, four men were climbing the steps in the distance and they looked like normal people, but as they came up I saw that they were police and I mentioned to the rest of the group that it was the police. So everybody went quiet and they came up and looked at everyone, until one of the people in our group shouted something. I was a bit shocked and was annoyed at the person I barely knew (at the same time the whole tower seemed to be on angle (like the leaning tower of Pisa)).


The police took us in for finding bud on most of us and as we were a group the others were investigated. I was annoyed that I was in a police station but also annoyed that I had lost my present from that shop

No comments: